Thursday, February 23, 2012

A First Sneak Peek at the New Edition

Today I got a little look at the next edition - and was relieved to see a little embryo/fetus with arms and legs moving and a heart rate of 162. I was also pleased to see that there was just one womb monkey in there - given how sick I've been feeling with this pregnancy compared to the last, I was beginning to fear that there might be a whole 'wombful' of babies in there. Which would be challenging...anything more than one more would be challenging.

Why the sneak peek?

On Tuesday - after a fabulous birthday foot massage from Mr. W, I discovered some bright red bleeding/spotting. It didn't get worse (it pretty much is now brown spotting, fairly minimal) - but it was concerning. So I went to a walk-in clinic, on Wednesday morning and the Dr. there ordered an ultrasound.

Mr. W is now forbidden from giving Mrs. W foot massages - I don't know if its coincidence or otherwise, but I'd rather not take the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment