Monday, February 6, 2012

Nauseously Optimistic

Morning sickness has struck - and unlike my last pregnancy its not in its mild form but rather has caused me to feel like I want to puke, and the rare times when I don't want to puke, I want to sleep. This state of being is not good for clear thought - thus the relative pause in blogging.

That being said - one of my contacts through blogging has given me the name of someone who may be able to assist me in the 'end of pregnancy' matters. I am nauseously optimistic at this lead, as it seems to be legitimate. Further, as the lead is within the confines of my province, it would be considerably more economical than the current plan A (go to Oregon to have the baby). The logistics of this potential plan are appealing.

It would still involve some travelling but that is not neccessarily a bad thing, as given my prior experience of Victoria General Hospital - I truly wish to avoid it for baby number 2.

Progress is good - and a little help from the blogosphere has gone a long way. I'm nauseously optimistic at this point.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy. I hope that the lead you got is a good one - rooting for you to get the birth experience you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the congrats FFF - I've got my fingers crossed...the cost and logistics of an out-of-country are daunting (but not insurmountable) - so if Little Bean can be born here, it's a bit of a bonus.

    ReplyDelete