Monday, May 10, 2010

Thinking about blogging publicly...

Right now I blog anonymously - the blog is public but those who know me, don't know I blog. I'm nervous about letting the cat out of the bag and informing those who know me of my blog. In part I'm nervous because I know I hold some opinions that may be at odds with the opinions of others - and I also know that some of those opinions are on topics considered to be 'sacred cows'. I worry that I might offend or alienate some people who I truly value as friends and family.

On the flip side, a blog would be a great way to keep family and friends in the loop as to my life...

However, given that I like writing about the controversial, if I wish to keep my family and friends I would be best to keep my blogging quiet - as I am really not inclined to write more than one blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment