Thursday, March 15, 2012

Choosing Cesarean: A Natural Birth Plan, by: Dr. Magnus Murphy and Pauline McDonagh Hull

I recently bought the book, Choosing Cesarean: A Natural Birth Plan by Dr. Magnus Murphy and Pauline Hull, and while I have had an opportunity to read the book in its entirety - from the overview I have had of the book, I am left with the following impression:

"Choosing Cesarean: A Natural Birthplan is the definitive guide to surgical birth and gives a succint overview of the most recent research in this area. It is a refreshing approach that presents the information a woman who is considering delivering by elective cesarean section needs to know in order to make an informed choice."

I should also mention that there is a discussion forum moderated by Dr. Murphy that readers here may also find useful in discussing issues related to maternal request cesarean section.

No comments:

Post a Comment